If you're on Qeepsake Premium, you have the ability to add another contributor to your journal(s). Here is an article on how to add a contributor.
There are a few advantages to having someone else add memories to your journal(s):
- This person will get their own questions. You'll get another person's perspective when answering them. Some of the questions might be the same than yours, some might be different
- You end up with more memories saved in your journal(s).
- The person's name appears next to the entry on your journal(s) and in the Qeepsake Book. You'll be able to easily identify who saved which memory.
- If your contributor does not want to answer the same questions than you, they can easily text Qeepsake "Skip" to get the next question or save a spontaneous memory.
- Each of you can change your question sending time and question frequency. Learn more HERE.
- For now, if you have only one journal, you can't see each other's entries in the mobile app. This is a known bug we are currently working on. Don't worry though, all the entries are saved and you can see your contributor's entries if you log in at app.qeepsake.com.